JAC Digital (“Just A Clock”) - for when you just need to know the time.
One or more resizable digital clocks showing the time in different locations.
- Optional date, timezone AM/PM and leading zero display.
- Uses system language & calendar for display.
- Clocks may optionally float above other apps, or be brought forward using a hot corner.
- Spaces/Mission Control aware.
- What’s New
- Clock Designs
- Creating A Clock
- Editing & Printing
- Dock & System-Wide Menus
- Preferences - General
- Preferences - App Style
This update brings new features and support for the latest OS X. Changes include:
- A new Map Picker for specifying the location of clocks: search for a location anywhere in the world; automatically determine the nearest place, including its local name if available; and create a clock showing the time at that location.
- Expanded support for multiple screen setups. Dragging clocks between screens supports new OS X modes. The hot corner can be assigned to a specific screen, or dynamically follow changing screen arrangements.
- A new option in context menus provides expanded details of clock’s time zone.
And of course, the updated documentation was produced using Sϵv϶n, Dalamser’s powerful rich text editor.